Gorgeous tie-front kimono featured in a striped crinkled cotton fabric in natural with bronze metallic thread detail with exaggerated sleeves in a longline silhouette. It has a loose style with dramatic side splits. It falls to just above your ankles and you can tie around the waist so effortlessly.
An essential kimono for sophisticated resort-ready wardrobes.
- How to wear it: Open or closed, pull over jeans or shorts and a bandeau or wear as a bikini cover up. - 100% Turkish cotton -
- One size fits medium to large
- Invisible closure
- Adjustable arm ties - Length: 54'' (137 cm), Bust: 24'' (61 cm), Shoulder Width: 10'' (26 cm), Sleeve Length: 22'' (56 cm)
- Garment care: Machine wash cold, hang dry, cool press
- Fabrics are created exclusively for The Handloom and brought to life by skilled artisan partners in Turkey.
See answers to our FAQs here