Resort wear is perfect for hot weather escapes, but sometimes it can be tough to take beachwear or poolside pieces from day to night.
There are plenty of ways to style your resort wear for a night out on the town. With a few simple tweaks, you can take your look from daytime relaxation to evening glamour.
Let's Get Started!
1) Dress Code: Swap out your daytime cover-up for a nighttime caftan, wrap or maxi dress. You can even wear a statement beach kimono such as this one by Sensi Studio or a brightly colored one from Jen's Pirate Booty.
2) Add bright jewelry or a colorful hat or head wrap. We love these bold but lightweight lucite earrings by Gold & Honey and headwrap by Eugenia Kim or hat by Sensi Studio.
4) Swap out your Beach Bag for an evening version but keep the details resort. Add texture and evening sparkle with a beaded or sequined bag, such as the Alice Bag made in Italy by Maria la Rosa, shown above or a woven clutch by Serpui.
5) Shoes: Add a fun flat or sandal. We love Mystique Sandals available on their website.
6. Makeup: We like to keep our makeup minimal with sunscreen if still daytime, a shimmery tinted base, lip balm or gloss, and a liquid eyeshadow. A bold lipstick or colored eyeliner or liquid shadow are all easy ways to change up your makup for night.