At holiday time, you want to thank teachers for their hard work during the year. But it can be hard to find a quality gift at a lower price point.
In our Gift Guide for teachers, we've put together some ideas for meaningful, yet well-priced, holiday gifts to show teachers just how much they're appreciated.
Many of these gift ideas are made in small batches by small businesses including women-owned brands, ensuring they'll be a unique and welcome surprise for the recipient.
1. The Palms Notepad will keep you in the vacation mindset, $7.50 by J. Falkner based in Palm Beach, Florida.
2. These yellow Foil Stamped Pencils in Box, $15.00 by Hadron Epoch, an LA-based design studio read"When in Doubt, Dance it Out" and will put a smile on any teacher's face.
3. Bookends Mug, $15 by UK-based The Completist is perfect for any booklover on your list.
4. Luxury Pink Pencils in Box, $20 by UK based stationery studio Katie Leamon.
5. The Seaberry Candle by Old Whaling Company, $18 is a delicous scent, crafted in small batches in Charleston, SC.
4. Peppermint Woven Bowl. $30, sustainable and fair trade made.
5. Set of Two Teacher Pocket Notebooks, $11
8. Spongellé Soap Infused Sponge in Papaya/Yuzu, $12. Also available in rose.
9. Be Kind Needlepoint Keychain, $25, made in Haiti.
10. Andalucia Planner, $38 also made in the UK by The Completist.
11. Kikoy Elephant Ornament, $10 is a meaningful handcrafted ornament perfect for any time of your.
We hope you enjoy our selection of teacher gifts. There's lots more small gifts and stocking stuffers to explore.