Vintage Miriam Haskell Coral Necklace
Stunning, Unique Vintage Miriam Haskell Necklace
This Vintage Miriam Haskell Coral necklace is a truly unique piece of vintage designer jewelry.
- There are 3 independent pendants graduating down in size. The backing on two of them are gold tone metal sea shells with filigree pieces attached on the back of the seashells.
- There are tiny seed beads, clear sparkling crystals, all prong set, glass pieces and coral pieces. Two strands with alternating faux pearls and coral colored glass beads. The drop is a large baroque pearl with glass and branch coral pieces.
- Condition is excellent with no missing pieces, ready to wear.
- Markings: Signed on the back and on the clasp as follows:
- Miriam Haskell name stamped in a goldtone oval on the back of the piece.
- Materials: The pearls on this piece are imitation pearls. Plastic, metal findings, rhinestones.
- When I purchased this piece I was told that it was real coral. I cannot verify that. I do know that some Miriam Haskell vintage pieces did contain real coral. This necklace also features coral-colored beads.
- Necklace measures 16 inches with an extender of 3 inches to adjust to suit your taste.
- The pendants add another 5 inches to the length.
- The Largest round pendant is approximately 2 inches diameter.
- The Smaller pendant is approximately 1 1/2 inches diameter.
Please note that computer monitors vary. We would describe the necklace colors as more orangey than they appear on my computer monitor and the overall necklace more sparkling with the rhinestones.