The Mindful Planner
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Mindful Planner is an undated 6 month companion planner & journal packed with clinical insights, habit-forming exercises, and daily interactions to help you develop your own lasting mindfulness practice.
Put wellness at the forefront of each day tips, tricks, insights, and weekly mindfulness processes. The Mindful Planner is crafted with cheery functional details designed to foster mindfulness and self-awareness,
- Soft Linen Fabric Cover
- Layflat Binding, 6 Months of Undated Weekly Planning Pages
- Eco-Friendly, Sewn-in Ribbon Placeholder, A5 Size
- 180 Pages Crisp, White Recycled Paper
Frequently Asked Questions
We will make every effort to process you purchase in accordance with the shipping method and speed that you have selected.
- At times we may need to ship using a different method.
- All items ship from the United States. We typically ship within a 48 hour timeframe.
- Purchaser will be required to pay any customs or duty fees. Please note that at this time we cannot accept returns from international purchases. However, if you are an international purchaser and have a problem with your purchase please contact us and we will try out best to resolve your issue.
- If we do not ship to your country and you would like to make a purchase, please contact us here and we will try our best to accommodate you if we are able to. We hope to add more countries for shipping in the near future. We are a very small company and want to ensure we can serve you in the best way possible.
- Countries we currently shipped to include the following: Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Italy, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Mexico, Australia, Japan. We ship to many more countries than listed here. Please enter your address at checkout or contact us.
Please note: at the current time due to the COVID-19 pandemic we cannot guarantee shipping delivery dates.
For more information, please contact us through the Contact Us form or at hello (at) lucettecollection (dot) com
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.
Accessibly App Accessibility Statement
Accessibly App is committed to making sites accessible for all, including people with disabilities. We are continuously improving the service we provide through our app to comply with increased accessibility standards, guidelines, and to make the browsing experience better for everyone.
The app uses the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defined requirements to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Accessibly App is following the best guidelines and is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA.
Accessibly App is an app supported in Shopify and Wordpress environments. The app relies on the following technologies:
Accessibly App features
When a site has Accessibly App installed, the website can be adjusted with keyboard navigation using the “tab” key (WCAG 2.1/2.1.1). Additionally, see the list of all provided Accessibly App features and tools for better website experience:
Zoom | WCAG 2.1 / 1.4.4
This feature enables users to enhance the size of the text to up to three times the original text for better text readability.
Makes the cursor bigger and more prominent. Increases the size for better site browsing.
Invert the colors of the website content. For those with decreased vision, the high contrast greatly helps to read the site better.
Tweak Contrast | WCAG 2.1 / 1.4.6
This feature lets users manually select from two options: to enhance the contrast of the website or to decrease the contrast.
Tweak Brightness | WCAG 2.1 / 1.4.6
This feature lets users update the brightness on the site. The content can either be made brighter or darker.
Grayscale | WCAG 2.1 / 1.4.6
Users can turn on grayscale, making the website content appear only in shades of gray. This benefits people with visual impairment.
Add a supportive reading line to the site.
Convert the fonts available on-site to one of the most easily readable fonts: Helvetica.
Alt Text and Images
Ability to read alt text of images. As of now, our tool has added a feature where alt descriptions for images without them are generated using Google's Vision AI. In the event that you haven't manually written these image descriptions yourself, this greatly helps people with visual impairment browse your site.
Tooltips | WCAG 2.1 / 2.5.3
Add labels to images that contain a written description of the image.
Highlight links to make them more prominent.
Hide images on the site. This provides better site readability for people with visual impairment.
A feature that allows a voice to read the text on your site out loud to visitors.
Notes & Feedback
We always try to update our services and operate in the best possible manner to benefit all of our clients and their site visitors. If you experience any issues with the Accessibly App provided service, however, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. They respond within 3 business days.
We cannot control or correct problems with third-party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with any sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the site owners. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties.