Speckled Blue Night Celebration Tray
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, this carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweet grass tray make a stunning statement piece.Style it on a shelf or add it to your coffee or dining room table for a globally inspired feel. This tray is just the right size for a centerpiece or as wall decor.
- Approximately 16” D x 2” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Tray has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the tray clea
*All KAZI products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size. Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
See our KAZI collection here.
What our customers are saying:
"I love everything about Lucette Collection. If you want something unique and beautiful as a gift or for yourself, shop here. The jewelry, home accessories and beach items are wonderful!" - E.
I also appreciated the special gift that was included in my purchase. It was a great customer service touch." - R.