‘Tis the season to share joy! Well, we recommend that all year long, actually. Just like these timeless tassels and garlands.
These artisan crafted boho-inspired garlands are great for the holiday season - you can adorn a Christmas tree or weave into your garland on the mantel.
They also make a great everyday decor. Use them on a shelf, hang them on the wall, or above a closet.
- Approximately 75” L
- Fair Trade
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Uganda, this one of a kind piece takes a couple of days to complete.
Sun and fading
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
Meaning & Purpose
Uganda, officially known as the Republic of Uganda, is a landlocked country located in the central/east region of Africa. It borders Kenya, South Sudan, D.R. of the Congo, Tanzania, and Rwanda.See our KAZI Goods collection here.
See answers to our FAQs here