Joie de Vivre Tote - Large
- Large Size
- Jute is plant based & 100% sustainable material.
- Please note that as the bags are handmade, the sizes can vary slightly.
- Jute is a very strong fibre and our bags can hold up to 14 kgs for the large size.
- Large bag dimensions - Approximately 44cm x 42cm x 10cm with a 15cm handle drop
- Colors: As shown, natural with pink
- Accent trim around gusset in same color as lettering.
- Designed in London, UK. Made in Bangladesh.
- As these are handmade, expect some variations in these unique bags!
- These are not waterproof, and there is a possibility of colors running when wet, so take care with the bag.
About the Designers:
The Jackson, a hidden gem of a shop in London's Notting Hill Neighborhood, was founded by two sisters, former fashion PR Joey and costumer designer Louise Jackson. A desire for a stage with props led to a shop where dressing up is not just for the young and color is obligatory. The sisters are now collaborating with an artisan workshop in Bangladesh to bring you these lively bags, certain to brighten up any outfit or day. Even better than their clever sayings, the bags are made of sustainable jute and provide the women making them with access to a paycheck, free medical care and schools.
Explore our collection by The Jacksons London here.
What our customers are saying:
"I love everything about Lucette Collection. If you want something unique and beautiful as a gift or for yourself, shop here. The jewelry, home accessories and beach items are wonderful!" - E.
I also appreciated the special gift that was included in my purchase. It was a great customer service touch." - R.