Dotted Peach Decorative Tray
KAZI's circular sisal trays are perfect for your entertaining needs. Style as a centerpiece on your table top, coffee table, or living room ottoman-these trays are incredibly versatile and can be put to many uses. The ideas are endless!
- Approximately 15” D x 2” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible. Do not store on damp surface.
The intricate designs and flawless work of an experienced weaver is never the result of luck. Rather, Rwandan women owe their skills to the women before them who passed on the knowledge from generation to generation—mother to daughter, grandmother to child. Passing on basket weaving to young women carries the weight of upholding a time-honored practice and an age-old rite of passage. Baskets decorate nearly every Rwandan home, for they are one of the most important symbols of family, friendship, good fortune, and proud cultural heritage.
See our KAZI collection here.
What our customers are saying:
"I love everything about Lucette Collection. If you want something unique and beautiful as a gift or for yourself, shop here. The jewelry, home accessories and beach items are wonderful!" - E.
I also appreciated the special gift that was included in my purchase. It was a great customer service touch." - R.