Our Monday moodboard comes early this week with a special "SUNday" edition.
Today's Sunday styles are inspired by practicality with a dose of the French Riviera Joie de Vivre. We take a a stylish yet practical bag by ShoreBags and combine it with some handmade pieces and French style touches. Un deux trois...you weekend look is done!
Just a quick note...while we paired the jewelry for a fun after-beach look, we do not recommend wearing this or any jewelry--faux, fashion or fine jewelry in the ocean, pool or even in the shower. Salt, sand and chlorine & bath products can be damaging to jewelry.
Our collection of sustainably made Shorebags includes every size you might need for the beach, depending on whether you are a minimalist or maximalist.
What we recommend for your beach bag..
- Towel - We like a thinner towel to better shake off sand
- Something to read
- Spray bottle with water
- Water or beverage in reusable drink bottle
- Healthy snacks such as nuts or fruit
- Sunscreen all day!
- Ideally just a small wallet or cash to pay for necessities
- Wipes and hand sanitizer
- Change of shoes for after beach
- Coverup for after beach
- Hair ties